Since 1983 - On the Web Since 1994
A NATURAL APPROACH TO GOOD Health
- World's Largest Selection of Vitamins,
Minerals, Herbs & Supplements.
- LED Healing - Heals
sores and wounds 5 times faster and reduces pain.
Make Your Own Colloidal Silver for Pennies a Gallon
- If you know what colloidal silver is, you know what it does.
- We can't tell you, lest we be put in jail by BIG BROTHER.
- 1 - 150 ohm 1/4 or 1/2 watt 5% resistor (optional with grain of wheat bulb)
- 1 - 6 -12 volt 55ma grain of wheat bulb (optional) Justs let you know the batteries are good.
- 3 - 9 volt batteries - Optional: 1 Radio Shack 30v power supply #273-1668 may be
used in place of batteries, about $22.00
- 1 - 9 volt battery terminal connector
- 1 - Small electronic bread board (optional)
- 2 - .999 pure silver coins or bars (must be pure
- 2 - Small alligator clips
- 1 - Length of hook up wire (about 2 feet)
- 1 - 2 pint pyrex beaker or heat resistant glass
- Snap the 3, 9 volt batteries together. This will give you a battery pack
yielding 27 volts. Connect the resistor, bulb & battery pack in series,
Connect about 1 foot of hook up wire to each end of this circuit. One coin
is then connected to each end of the hook up wires using the alligator
- Clean silver to remove tarnish before using. Do not use chemical cleaners
or sand paper. Doing so will contaminate your solution. Use an abrasive
plastic pad such as Scotch Brite. Boil 2 pints of distilled water in a pyrex
(heat resistant) glass. Pour boiling water into pyrex beaker. Insert coins about 75% into
water, being careful not to allow water to touch alligator clips holding
coins. Let stand for 15 minutes or more, occasionally stirring with a glass
or plastic rod. Allowing anything other than the
silver coins to touch the water will contaminate the solution. Test
your device by touching or shorting the two coins together. If the bulb
lights, it is functioning properly.
After 15 minutes you should have a concentration of about 3 - 5 ppm of
colloidal silver. 30 minutes will produce a concentration of about 6 -10 ppm. (parts per million)
Note: The solution will turn a straw color several hours after you have stopped
the process, indicating a concentration of 6 - 10 ppm or greater.
If the light illuminates immediately upon insertion of the silver into the
water, the water
is contaminated. Start over with fresh distilled water. If the light illuminates
during the process, stir the water. If the light does not go out after stirring,
you have a very high concentration of colloidal silver.
Store colloidal silver in a dark glass container away from sunlight.
Professional units are available from SOTA
Instruments for about $90.